The Niagara Falls Wax Museum of History totally nailed our generation.
7. When your parents won’t stop nagging you
The glazed expression, the slight eye twitch, the white haired bespectacled man hovering grudgingly behind: yep, she’s definitely one of ours!
6. When your friend has to help you back from the club
Because you just had to do tequila shots in a barrel over the Falls, didn’t you?
5. When your friend says the dumbest thing ever
“No, Jessica: I am not dressed as Colonel Sanders.”
4. When you have to get up in an hour
How can you sleep when the French and Indian War is going on outside?
3. When you see your arch nemesis
That glare can cut steel.
2. When a hottie walks by
You’re so glad that your outfits are on point right now.
1. When you’re so done with life
Work has just been a massacre.